2014/03/18

Bath time with the Scent of Teatime

Japanese love to take a bath. Especially when it’s freezing cold, sinking in a hot bath makes us feel warm and relax both physically and mentally. 

In order to enjoy the bath, various kinds of bath powders are on the market. I have learned that BATHCLIN CORPORATION has just released their new product named “Teatime at a English garden”. According to the company, it is a bath powder that gives the impression of tea and flower when enjoying afternoon tea. I love tea, but I’m not sure about this…..but I have also learned that this powder helps recover from exhaustion and relive stiff shoulder. Sound good. I will try my bath time with a fragrance of tea.

- by BATHCLIN CORPORATION-


Sakura Season

  Sakura is a feast for the eyes. Also a feast for the palate. Sencha named "sakura-hime (lit: sakura princess), which is blended with ...